Guaranteed Placement Radio News Release Service
Reaching African-American Listeners
YOU KNOW THEY’RE LISTENING.
Radio is a reliable and frequent media companion of African-American consumers, regardless of age, time of day or location. About 92% of black consumers listen to the radio each week at home, at work, in the car and in other locations. Those aged 35-54 spend 14 hours a week tuned into their favorite stations, which include Urban Contemporary, News/Talk, Pop, Smooth Jazz, R&B and Gospel.
ARE THEY LISTENING TO YOU?
Connect with this growing audience through Urban Reach. We will write, produce and place your :60 second radio news release on networks reaching the nation’s key African-American markets: New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Atlanta, Charlotte and many more.
WHAT DOES URBAN REACH INCLUDE?
- Guaranteed placement on broadcast stations in top African-American markets
- Full 60 seconds of airtime, stations won't edit your message
- Actual usage reported, not estimated usage
- Writing, voiceover and production included in cost
- Tracking and verification of affiliate stations
- A superior environment-- formats include Urban AC, Urban, Contemporary, Gospel, Smooth Jazz, Talk and R&B
“Currently 43 million strong, African-American consumers have unique behaviors from the total market. For example, they’re more aggressive consumers of media and they shop more frequently. Blacks watch more television, make more shopping trips, purchase more ethnic beauty and grooming products, and read more financial magazines than any other group.”
Nielsen Audio Consumer Report: “Resilient, Receptive and Relevant”
URBAN REACH 1
- You’ll receive airings on the syndicated Doug Banks Show and on the Sheridan Gospel Network.
- Number of Stations: 50+
- Total Listenership: 688,000
- Total Weekly Cume Listenership: 3.3 million
URBAN REACH 2
- You’ll receive airings on every affiliate station of the American Urban Renaissance Network. Formats include Urban AC, Urban Contemporary, Black Gospel, Smooth Jazz, Talk, and R&B.
- Number of Stations: 100+
- Total Listenership: 800,000
- Total Weekly Cume Listenership: 8 million
Get Your Message Out Today
Read our PR Industry Reports
Join to receive our FREE insights, case studies, trends and more.