You’re not alone — thousands of business executives and owners are wondering how to reach their core customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for ways to quickly and effectively maximize controlled outreach for your clients? Do you need to be creative and strategic about how to ensure your message is on point and will get the distribution and placement it needs, guaranteed?
If so, you are perfectly positioned to learn about and take advantage of radio’s ability to reach your target demographic audience.
Why is radio an effective media choice during the COVID-19 pandemic? It’s there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. News and news/talk programming is seeing increased numbers of listeners seeking daily information on the course of the pandemic. In fact, radio is even more effective during a crisis. Using radio to distribute a controlled message offers a quick turnaround of writing and production, which also allows for quick adjustments to messaging as necessary, if needed.
- Radio provides a distribution platform for public relations and marketing professionals to reach specific demographics at an affordable cost per thousand. It’s a portal of access to reach Millennials, Generation X, Baby Boomers, Hispanics, African Americans, men or women — whatever your target audience, it’s reachable through radio.
- A recent Nielsen report revealed that employees working remotely listen to radio at the same rate as non-remote employees — an astonishing 95%.
Another new Nielsen study reveals, as expected, that all media consumption is increasing. This study shows that 83% of consumers are listening to the same amount of or more radio than before. Nielsen says that radio is “comfort food” for Americans as COVID-19 concerns continue.
The new Nielsen study also confirms a shift in the devices used for radio listening. With well over 95% of the U.S. population under stay-at-home orders (except for essential workers), people under these orders are listening more to their favorite radio stations at home, on mobile devices, on computers and smart speakers. 32% report spending less time listening in their cars. All this as radio continues to prove that it is just as dependable as ever.
MediaTracks offers its radio outreach services remotely — no travel or in-person meetings required.
We start with strategy and messaging, working with you through scriptwriting, spokesperson and voiceover recording, editing, distribution, tracking and final reporting.
Our services include:
- Audio News Releases
- Radio Media Tours
- Custom Feed Audio News Releases
- La Red Conectado – Spanish-Language Audio News Releases
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Urban Reach
Not sure which is right for you? Contact our radio experts today, and we’ll help you find the best solutions for your project, some with a comparatively quick turnarounds in as little as a few days.
MediaTracks Communications produces two weekly syndicated programs aired on over 1,200 stations, reaching over 6 million listeners weekly.
- Radio Health Journal features two health topics every week and includes interviews with scientists and doctors.
- Viewpoints Radio features news about business, education, and other community topics.
Contact us today for help getting real results for your clients.